All purchases of Makeup.School courses ARE FINAL, there are no refunds.
Makeup Course Payment/Installment Plan
If you opt for the Payment Plan/Installment option, you are agreeing to pay 100% of the installments regardless of the amount of time it takes to complete the course. Installment payments are not refundable, and if you cancel during the installment period, any amount due is subject to collections activity which can impact your creditworthiness. At any time during the installment period, you can request to pay off the remaining balance due. To request a payoff, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All purchases of Makeup. School products are final, there are no refunds.
Purchaser is solely responsible for:
- Choices size and type of items purchased.
- Carefully evaluating the attributes of the Makeup Kit you are purchasing to ensure it meets the exact specifications you are looking for.
- Not allowing children or other unauthorized family members or friends access to your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure no one pays for a purchase without your express permission.
Exceptions to the No Refund policy are made for the following reasons:
- Product is damaged in transit.
- Product does not arrive (in transit, lost by carrier).
- As otherwise required by law (e.g. in certain jurisdictions where a 7 day grace period on distance purchases is mandated)
Misc. Customs and International Shipping:
Makeup.School is not responsible for customs fees imposed by countries at point of entry. Customer is solely responsible for any customs fees.
By making a purchase on the Makeup.School site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Makeup.School Refund Policy.